Tax on your income from share trade

Tax for those who trade for regular earning 

If you are an intraday or daily trader and your trade volume is considerably high. All your income from share market transactions will be considered as income from business activities and will be taxed accordingly as per income-tax slabs defined for that assessment year.

Tax for those who trade for investment

If you don't trade intraday using margins, your tax will be considered either 

1. Long term capital gains tax

If the period of investment in shares of one company is more than one years, you will have to pay only 10 per cent of profit.

2. Short term capital gains tax 

If period of investment in shares of one company is less than one year, your tax liability will be 20 per cent of the profit.

PS: You can carry forward your losses to next year for same segment of taxation.

PS: Income tax guys will look at your volume of trade to assess the primary category.


CWG Markets said...

Extremely useful information which you have shared here about Hair Care. This is a great way to enhance knowledge for us, and also beneficial for us. Thank you for sharing an article like this. Find Cfd Trading Platform online said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have an excellent knowledge about hairs. Thanks for sharing such a great blogs to us. Best Stock Trading Platform

Nguyen pham said...

I am interested in the article. Thank so much. I hope to see more useful news from you.

Powered by Blogger.